• Current Donation Goals

royalblue

Mohamed Salah - In and Out!

44 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

1.  So you agree all has been well to date, but are worried about the 2017-20 strategy - same as me and just as I posted somewhere on here today  (but why do you still keep whinging about the past )

2.  You waited for an answer because I had already twice made my view very explicit.

JM played defensively but the team could certainly rock and roll when it needed.  Conte's teams can't.  That's what was so fun about the JM teams, even if for long times we had to wait for it. 

1) Please stop asking me the same questions based on your misunderstandings though - try reading other peoples posts a bit.

Well, ignoring the juvenile comments, I.e.1) you still haven't answered how you resolve the contradiction between not liking those managers who adopt a "wait for the opposition to make a mistake" strategy and complete idolisation of the best examplar of that approach, (JM of course)

It really doesn't matter how well you thought the JM team counter-attacked, the basic philosophy was and still is the same. 

I'm not whingeing about the past. It's significantly on record here that I thought JM was an egotistical arsehole from the beginning, ("excuse me but I'm a special one" and all that), and neither am I bitter or obsessive. IMO you're at least as obsessive as anyone else, given you're fanatically steadfast adulation of JM. 

But enough already......

Ham   
3 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well, ignoring the juvenile comments, I.e.1) you still haven't answered how you resolve the contradiction between not liking those managers who adopt a "wait for the opposition to make a mistake" strategy and complete idolisation of the best examplar of that approach, (JM of course)

It really doesn't matter how well you thought the JM team counter-attacked, the basic philosophy was and still is the same. 

I'm not whingeing about the past. It's significantly on record here that I thought JM was an egotistical arsehole from the beginning, ("excuse me but I'm a special one" and all that), and neither am I bitter or obsessive. IMO you're at least as obsessive as anyone else, given you're fanatically steadfast adulation of JM. 

But enough already......

Whereas I hero-worshipped JM for many years before I realised he was an egotistical arsehole.  😊

14 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well, ignoring the juvenile comments, I.e.1) you still haven't answered how you resolve the contradiction between not liking those managers who adopt a "wait for the opposition to make a mistake" strategy and complete idolisation of the best examplar of that approach, (JM of course).

???  who said that - you just can't read

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Whereas I hero-worshipped JM for many years before I realised he was an egotistical arsehole.  😊

Better late than never mate.....