• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 0 - 1 Chelsea

Bison   

Ramires is starting and he should be one of the first names on the team sheet. He is integral to our pressing game and carrying the ball on the break.

Harvz   

Ramires is starting and he should be one of the first names on the team sheet. He is integral to our pressing game and carrying the ball on the break.

Not to mention making sure we show our merciful side on a regular basis by ensuring we don't hold onto the ball in every attacking situation.

Bison   

Not to mention making sure we show our merciful side on a regular basis by ensuring we don't hold onto the ball in every attacking situation.

Ramires isn't the only one guilty of that. He isn't the best passer of the ball but we need his qualities in this game.

Harvz   

Ramires isn't the only one guilty of that. He isn't the best passer of the ball but we need his qualities in this game.

Oh God. Don't be tempted to go off on one of your crusades. It was meant firmly tongue in cheek. I'd have Ramires play every game if it were up to me. He's an engine.

Bison   

Oh God. Don't be tempted to go off on one of your crusades. It was meant firmly tongue in cheek. I'd have Ramires play every game if it were up to me. He's an engine.

We need a special sarcasm font on here to avoid the confusion :)

downtown   

For me, Frank should not start this one. He is coming off an injury and there will be long spells where we don't have the ball and have to just run about trying to dispossess the opposition.

Rami, Oscar,Willian and Hazard should definitely start. Matic in midfield with Rami.

Harvz   

For me, Frank should not start this one. He is coming off an injury and there will be long spells where we don't have the ball and have to just run about trying to dispossess the opposition.

Very astute. Good point. I'm all for seeing more of Matic - I'm cautious, but I reckon he's a lot more in the tank than we've seen so far.

Why not drop Willian, and go with a three man midfield of Lampard, Matic and Ramires flanked by Oscar and Hazard?

Why not drop Willian, and go with a three man midfield of Lampard, Matic and Ramires flanked by Oscar and Hazard?

That's exactly what I would have done.