• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Kurt Zouma

Looks a beast from what I have seen physically, still seems a bit raw but at 19 that is expected. I hope he is part of the squad next season rather than loaned out, would like to see him mature under the tutorship of Jose Mourinho.

paulw66   

Looks a beast from what I have seen physically, still seems a bit raw but at 19 that is expected. I hope he is part of the squad next season rather than loaned out, would like to see him mature under the tutorship of Jose Mourinho.

So next year we have:

JT, Cahill, Luiz, Ivanovic, Omeruo, Kalas and Zouma as CB options.

Will be interesting to see which are not here and whether they are permanent or loans.

Can just about see the sense in loaning him back to his current club for the remainder of the season.

Will be rendered an absolutely pointless signing if he's shipped out again in the summer though.

Sir   

Think Jose is right when he said it was best too get him now. If we waited for the summer the chances are PSG or the likes would of nabbed him.

Certainly sounds like a talented individual anyway!

Sign him now, loan him back. Keep relations positive and keep play time for Zouma. I honestly think that either Luiz or Terry might be gone in the summer though, so I can see him as the third choice centre back... Unfortunately.

I think he's going to be an absolutely terrific player, and he's very highly rated. However, he's only 19. Though if we show faith, unlike United with Jones, then he might blossom.

... and JT!

If he's being touted as JT's long-term replacement, let him learn alongside him in training and some games next season, in the same way as JT learnt with Desailly. Sending him on loan next year could well be a backward step in the long run.

Looks an interesting prospect and could develop into a massive talent given the right direction from others and the right attitude from him.