• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bokherif

Who is the most underrated player according to you

The most underrated player is anyone not playing for Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Utd.

The most underrated player is anyone not playing for Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Utd.

Now that is a very good shout. I seem to remember a few on here screaming at Chelsea for buying Gary Cahill. And there are more like him too.

lzheyi   

Makelele! when he was in real and after he left, he showed how much madrid had missed him!

Lampen   

Makelele! when he was in real and after he left, he showed how much madrid had missed him!

everyone who knows their football recognize makeleles quality. He even got a position named after him. Most people who dont know football will underrate him. But in my opinion the most underrated footballer by people who actually know their football, is batistuta. Best finisher the modern world has seen imo.

Never forget hearing his home crowd shouting his name with all four stadia going BAT IS TU TA BAT IS TU TA forever and a day. What a player. Loved in his own home. What a guy.. Good call, Lampen

Ramires. Arda Turan of Atletico. And some will disagree but I really rate Leon Osman of Everton.

From Chelsea Bjarne Goldbeak and Emerson Thome always struck as a little underated imo, Mario Melchiot and when fit Celestine Babayaro.

Babayaro certainly seemed a freakishly good 19 year old. A pretty ordinary 23 year old though.

cam4blue   

Babayaro certainly seemed a freakishly good 19 year old. A pretty ordinary 23 year old though.

Probably because he was a 25 year old 16 year old and a 32 year old 23 year old.