Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bokherif

Who is the most underrated player according to you

78 posts in this topic

Nicholas Bendtner. Best striker in the world but nobody seems to know it.

He wasn't short of confidence that's for sure.

A bit like Ian Poulter without lairy trousers

Ryad Mahrez, Yannick Bolasie and Sadio Mane are underrated IMHO

Bolasie is skillful but not much end product.

I am not sure he or Mane can be considered underrated either as both were subject of £20m+ bids in the summer

Bolasie is skillful but not much end product.

I am not sure he or Mane can be considered underrated either as both were subject of £20m+ bids in the summer

Bolasie is definatelly better than Zaha, who is all pace and no end product

Dmitri Payet and our own Kurt Zouma.  Zouma is a better defender than Stones, who's just a poor man's Rio Ferdinand.

Is Stones that bad?

I think Stones is made to look bad because his manager is trying to get him to do things that are not what he is good at. Having said that, I still think Stones was a bullet dodged in the summer. I prefer what we have to him.

1 person likes this

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:36 AM, Sciatika said:

I think Stones is made to look bad because his manager is trying to get him to do things that are not what he is good at. Having said that, I still think Stones was a bullet dodged in the summer. I prefer what we have to him.

Sir, You keep forgetting, we don't buy players for  Our First Team" anymore.  Bullet dodged I don't know, we would have ended up loaning him for the next year and decide that he wasn't good enough to began with.....and buy another one in Jan, who wouldn't be good enough either.  Eventually finding our Next John Terry sic  just in time before the Contract Negotiations with the Original one hit a major road block. Perhaps it is time to send JT ( the original) on a loan, just so he can come back in time for his retirement. Everybody is a winner !

On 1/21/2016 at 6:48 PM, blueandproud said:

Dmitri Payet and our own Kurt Zouma.  Zouma is a better defender than Stones, who's just a poor man's Rio Ferdinand.

hard to find anyone who underrates Payet, but he is good, as is Zouma.

But seeing the title come up again after a while, the name Ramires and Mikel come straight to mind.