• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Six Nations 2014

First weekend's games over with wins for Wales, France (just) and Ireland. Nobody terribly convincing, but England not out of it by any means. Who has impressed you so far?

France or Wales will win it. They are the two strongest teams. England will be dismal as usual, they'll probably be competing with Scotland and Italy to avoid finishing last.

France or Wales will win it. They are the two strongest teams. England will be dismal as usual, they'll probably be competing with Scotland and Italy to avoid finishing last.

How were we dismal last season?? We got trumped at the last by a genuinely world class Welsh side.

England played three matches at home last year, which obviously helped us to victories over France, Scotland and Italy.

This year we have some tough away matches in Paris, Edinburgh and Rome, and also tough home matches against Wales and Ireland.

The atmosphere at Murrayfield will be incredible next week, I hope this England team can handle it!

And what players look in top form? I'm going for Rob Kearney the Irish fullback.

France won by exploiting the wing. France always seem to have an extra man on the wing when they broke, and so it proved in the last seconds of the game.

Apart from that, we were fairly even.

Scotland were shocking in the line-out. Ireland were very strong in the ruck.

Wales are Wales and the Italians may get the odd win/s.

England win against Scotland with expected ease whilst Ireland have a crushing victory over Wales today.

Wasn't expecting Ireland to win. England were ok(ish). But Scotland still suck.

Ireland v England this Saturday. Do I smell one last triple crown for BOD?