• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Six Nations 2014

Ireland v England this Saturday. Do I smell one last triple crown for BOD?

Going to be a tough game at your place. England need to address the wing play. France out numbered us so many times but only took advantage at the end.

Was hoping that Cipriani would get a call up for this years comp as he's having a blinder.

And I see that Scotland have recalled Gray.

Flinkers   

Ireland v England this Saturday. Do I smell one last triple crown for BOD?

Joe Schmidt's got Ireland playing superbly and IMO they've got a very good shout at both the Triple Crown and Grand Slam. If the ABs job was vacant I would mind him been given a shot.

Going to be a tough game at your place. England need to address the wing play. France out numbered us so many times but only took advantage at the end.

Was hoping that Cipriani would get a call up for this years comp as he's having a blinder.

And I see that Scotland have recalled Gray.

Isn't the game at Twickenham, Paul?

Beating England and France away is a tough way to win a 6 Nations - if Ireland do that, that's a really good base to approach a World Cup year from.

Will be interesting to see how Wales pick themselves up after last week.

Sorry, you are correct ( brain seizure ). Think Wales will win it quite comfortably. England should be in with a shout, barring stupid penalties. Forwards can't help handling the ball in a ruck.

Rats!! Only the Championship up for grabs now.

Very moving. I recall DC-10s used to fall out of the sky quite regularly* in the mid to late 70s what with cargo doors bursting open (as in this instance) or engines falling off wings.

I remember playing against Bury St Edmunds in about 1980/81 when I was at UEA and there was a temporary memorial to those who had died in the clubhouse. As, at the time, it was still "recent history" it wasn't something anyone ever really talked about as nerves were still a bit raw, and it just put a dampener on the normal after-match atmosphere one expects at rugby clubs.

(* compared to other aircraft)

Great win by England today and credit to Wales who never gave up. Quality place kicking by both sides too. Thought Ben Morgan and Mike Brown had excellent games but to be far, so did all the players. I just thought that they stood out.

Crunching tackles and rucking, the sort that make you wince. Great saving tackle by Halfpenny but having your head on the wrong side will cost you. And it has it seems.

So, if Engalnd win their game next week, who will be cheering for France afterwards????

Not me!!!

Not me!!!

England should beat Italy, as Italy haven't been their usual standard this tournament. It seems to have dropped slightly. As for France v Ireland, I think it's too close to call. But hopefully the French will forget the previous history between us (1066 onwards )

Great performance from Robbo and the boys on Saturday! (Minus the slack penalty concessions in the first half)

Let's do a number on Italy and then bring out the striped shirts and the berets.

Allez Les Bleus! (Apres les blancs, naturellement...)