• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Six Nations 2014

Flinkers   

Great win by England today and credit to Wales who never gave up. Quality place kicking by both sides too. Thought Ben Morgan and Mike Brown had excellent games but to be far, so did all the players. I just thought that they stood out.

Crunching tackles and rucking, the sort that make you wince. Great saving tackle by Halfpenny but having your head on the wrong side will cost you. And it has it seems.

So, if Engalnd win their game next week, who will be cheering for France afterwards????

Sorry Paul, I can't bring myself to cheer for England in any rugby game!

Your boys have got a shot at the pot but Ireland should have enough to see the French off. I'll be hoping for a silver-laden send off for BOD.

Sorry Paul, I can't bring myself to cheer for England in any rugby game!

Your boys have got a shot at the pot but Ireland should have enough to see the French off. I'll be hoping for a silver-laden send off for BOD.

As Neville would say, "It's written in the Stars" for BOD and would go some way to heal the pain from being dropped for the last Lions game. But unfortunately, life can still kick you when you are not expecting it. Or indeed, twice as hard when you are.

And you never know, Italy may win and make the France v Ireland an even more exciting game?

NAH!

On form I would give France no chance of doing us a favour. However, you never know with them.

Typical bloody French. Honestly, you can't rely on them for anything. Still, think this will make it up for BOD missing the last Lions Test.

Yes it does :)