• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Manchester City 15/02/2014)

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this the first non-two pointer I've managed to beat ab53 in?

I think that ab would have me if we only counted CL group-, league cup- and FA cup games?

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this the first non-two pointer I've managed to beat ab53 in?

I think that ab would have me if we only counted CL group-, league cup- and FA cup games?

Actually the second; your prediction for the FA Cup game with Derby outscored AB's 24pts to 21. Overall AB leads the non two-pointers 182pts - 172pts. You are well ahead however in the CL games. CL games are two-pointers and you have scored 112pts in them to AB's 98.

Today hurt big time, going to be tough but its not over yet, we've had pretty large point swings in the past and still a fair few games to go! But today rivals your selection when Willian first started (can't remember the opposition). Nice work mate.

That must be the Cardiff game on 19th October which was Willian's first Premier League start. Dave scored his second 11/11 of the season that afternoon. You managed 9 hits by the way.