Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feroze

Video: Eden Hazard - My Season [HD]

9 posts in this topic

Thanks Feroze. I don't even need to watch this to know it is good. Always top quality stuff.

Feroze delivering top quality as always! Thank you!

Feroze doing this for years......well done once again champ!

Brilliant as always, I look forward to seeing it completed once the season is over and ending with at least 1 trophy(!!).

What software do you use to make your videos and also where do you get/DL the HQ videos from?

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :) Means a lot.. I'm just glad Eden got to see my work again.

Brilliant as always, I look forward to seeing it completed once the season is over and ending with at least 1 trophy(!!).

What software do you use to make your videos and also where do you get/DL the HQ videos from?

Sony Vegas.. I record every game!

Another brilliant one from Feroze17. For people who haven't seen it, his videos "Memories" is one of my all-time favourite Chelsea videos - always worth a watch for some of the iconic moments of the noughties - the Essien wunderblast, an Alex FK, winning the league at Bolton, Stoch against Stoke and, for me at least, "that" penalty against Liverpool - cracks me up every time I see it.