• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea Vs Everton

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:45 GMT, Saturday, 22nd February, 2014.

Always a tough nut to crack these guys. One of the yardstick home matches beat these and you are doing ok draw or lose and you must ask yourself are we good enough. I fancy us to bounce back with a good performance, first game of the weekend and put the pressure on the others. 3-1

crux   

Happy that this match is at home because I wouldn't fancy going to Goodison after the Etihad. Need to avenge the earlier loss this season and pick up the 3 points. Hopefully a week's rest will do the lads wonders.

Each game now is more must-win than the last. There aren't many home games which require extra underlining as such but this is definitely one of those. If we have any designs on winning the league this season - which we surely must - then this game must end in us taking all 3 points with no exceptions.

Additionally, the players should want to put one over on Everton after that absurd game earlier this season where we should've been 3 or 4 goals up at half time but somehow went in 1-0 down.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Following the last couple of performances, I'd love to see something along the lines of this:

Cech

Dave Cahill JT Cole

Lamps Matic

Salah Hazard Schurle

Torres

Real width and pace, with Eden playing centrally where it'll be more difficult to double up on him.

The brazilians, particularly Rambo and Oscar given a rest.

Following the last couple of performances, I'd love to see something along the lines of this:

Cech

Dave Cahill JT Cole

Lamps Matic

Salah Hazard Schurle

Torres

Real width and pace, with Eden playing centrally where it'll be more difficult to double up on him.

The brazilians, particularly Rambo and Oscar given a rest.

Like the sound of that team. Although Oscar could start as he was rested for City and looked lively when he came on. I want to see Cole at Left Back. Dave is brilliant but, I think we have much better shape with Cole there.

Would love to see the XI shuffled around a bit.

Cole returning to LB, Dave at RB, Schurrle back in the lineup, but I highly doubt that we'll see any significant changes.

We need 3 points but I don't think we'll get it, going to be a very tough game.