• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chelsea-Till-I-Die

CFC booking fluffs it again for Palace

I'll add, I have managed to secure a Palace ticket now. But alot of my pals aren't going so I feel like just sacking it off to be honest.

Well I've got a ticket so will be there with a few of the Swedish ones.

So there'll be plenty of fun. I promise:)

I'll add, I have managed to secure a Palace ticket now. But alot of my pals aren't going so I feel like just sacking it off to be honest.

If you do decide that then I'm well up for it (just saying!) but I'm sure you'll still go, should be great regardless.

DaveF   

If Cardiff away isn't on Loyalty points and it's a potential title decider there will be uproar.

From what I've heard, the club are 'looking at' doing it on points. It should be on points regardless of how the table is looking, absolutely mental.

No mention of them selling on points in the policy documnet, but then again there is probably something in there that says they can do as they please.

Match tickets for the Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham home and away matches will be sold on a loyalty point basis where possible. In the event that any of these matches take place in the first month of the season, the previous season’s loyalty points will be taken into account. Chelsea Football Club reserves the right to allow season ticket holders a further opportunity to apply for the members’ away match ticket allocation should they not sell out in adequate time.

This season in regards to getting away tickets has been a joke. I reckon next season I'm going to have to go on the away scheme. I mean being unable to get a Palace ticket for me was the last straw. However, I do have one question. If you go on the away scheme do you have to take tickets for the Carling Cup away games?

Yorbcfc   

This season in regards to getting away tickets has been a joke. I reckon next season I'm going to have to go on the away scheme. I mean being unable to get a Palace ticket for me was the last straw. However, I do have one question. If you go on the away scheme do you have to take tickets for the Carling Cup away games?

You don't have to take any cup game tickets you just get first priority so it's up to you if you decide to take the ticket or not.