• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boris999

IP Blocked

Is there anywhere I can email the screenshot to? Or have you got it covered?

I can't figure it out - either what's happening, or why. If you could send a screenshot to Peter S. via PM, that might help.

Well I assure you I am blocked, if it is not my IP what else could it be? Comes up with the "Sorry, you don't have permission for that! You are not allowed to visit this community."

Will not let me log on at all from my laptop so I guess I will have to stick to using proxies.

cii99mn1   

Hi,

the same thing happeing to me. My home IP is blocked. It just says "An error occured" or similar and "You're not allowed to do that."

Regards,

/M.

bornblue   

I'm having the same problem with access from home. At work I can get in fine - seems my home IP address is blocked for some reason. I've emailed twice with a screenshot of the error but nobody has got back to me.

Sea foot   

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I have been blocked for a month and this is the first time that I have had access to another IP address. Frustrating or what! I have tried contacting through the main site but can't get hold of anyone. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Jedini   

I was blocked but turned off my modem, left it a couple of minutes, turned it back on and logged on straight away

You probably have dynamic IP, because I don't think any ISP would assign new IP that quick. It usually takes several hours if not more.

I'm having the same problem with access from home. At work I can get in fine - seems my home IP address is blocked for some reason. I've emailed twice with a screenshot of the error but nobody has got back to me.

Who have you emailed?