• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boris999

IP Blocked

Well I assure you I am blocked, if it is not my IP what else could it be? Comes up with the "Sorry, you don't have permission for that! You are not allowed to visit this community." Will not let me log on at all from my laptop so I guess I will have to stick to using proxies.

And I can assure you that none of your IP's are blocked on this site - I checked for a second time, and they're all fine (as are your email address and username). You haven't been suspended, or banned, and you have no imposed forum restrictions. Unfortunately, at this time I have no idea what else it could be. Have you tried using a different browser?

Sea foot   

Any news on my IP address? I'm visiting my father in England and have no trouble with the site but back in Ireland it is still blocked. It's ruined my chance in the Read Jose's mind challenge ;-)

bornblue

Sea foot

cii99mn1

I've gone into your accounts and identified 1 x IP for each of you that was blocked here (all your others were fine). Why and how these were blocked I really don't know, because blocking should be a deliberate, manual function. Clearly there's some sort of glitch in the system. Anyway, I've manually unblocked those IP's, and saved their revised status, so you three should be OK now. let me know if you still experience problems.

Sea foot   

Cheers Michael. I'll let you know when I get back to the Emerald Isle on Sunday.

xCELERYx   

I've seem to have the same issue of not being able to access forum from home. I thought the forum was down at first but am viewing site via my phone perfectly fine. I'm getting an error of "sorry, you don't have permission for that!". Can't view forum in any capacity or log in. Help!

I've seem to have the same issue of not being able to access forum from home. I thought the forum was down at first but am viewing site via my phone perfectly fine. I'm getting an error of "sorry, you don't have permission for that!". Can't view forum in any capacity or log in. Help!

Do you move around a lot? I ask because you have a huge number of IP's logged with us.

Anyway - trawling through those IP's, I found one that was blocked. Same story as the others, as in: no logical explanation as to why. Have unblocked it and saved your status, so it should be working now.

xCELERYx   

Do you move around a lot? I ask because you have a huge number of IP's logged with us.

Anyway - trawling through those IP's, I found one that was blocked. Same story as the others, as in: no logical explanation as to why. Have unblocked it and saved your status, so it should be working now.

Depends on how you define a lot? But yeah, I've moved places like 4 times over the last 16 months or so. But I don't think that should generate a huge range of IP's, should it?

I've logged in fine now from home, so thank you. Really strange to have been working fine one minute, then completely blocking me out the next.