• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boris999

IP Blocked

Depends on how you define a lot? But yeah, I've moved places like 4 times over the last 16 months or so. But I don't think that should generate a huge range of IP's, should it?

I've logged in fine now from home, so thank you. Really strange to have been working fine one minute, then completely blocking me out the next.

I meant where you access the internet - home, office, internet cafes, libraries, schools, airports, universities, hotels, and so on - as opposed to moving house.

Glad it's working.

xCELERYx   

I meant where you access the internet - home, office, internet cafes, libraries, schools, airports, universities, hotels, and so on - as opposed to moving house.

Glad it's working.

Not at all. Only ever access it from home. The only other place would be from my parents place when I'm there, which isn't often.

I guess the main thing is that it's now working once again.

Not at all. Only ever access it from home. The only other place would be from my parents place when I'm there, which isn't often.

Well, for some reason, you have 262 different IP addresses logged to your account. If you access this site from your phone, at different locations, maybe that's the reason?

Anyway, as long as the one that was blocked, isn't blocked now, we're sweet!

Neomaru   

Can you unblock me too? Having the same problem

Having trouble logging in from home again... :/

Blocked.

So do I. I can't log on when I'm connected to wifi. But when I use roaming I can.

Weird. It's the opposite for me. Can't get on the site from 3/4G but no issue through a wifi connection...

Zidane   

So do I. I can't log on when I'm connected to wifi. But when I use roaming I can.

I'm having this same problem.