• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boris999

IP Blocked

Right, after a bit of fiddling, I think you all should be ok again. Here's what I was seeing:

Zidane - one of your IP's was flickering between blocked and unblocked. I was able (with a bit of jigging) to stabilize it as blocked, and then unblock it!

Sleeping Dave - You had three IP's doing the same as above. You also had another two IP's straight out blocked. All now are unblocked.

The Fab 4 - you had one IP flickering as per Zidane, and that's now been stabilized to unblocked.

Lampen - you have quite a large number of IP's, and three of them were simply blocked. I've unblocked them now.

The straight out blocked business has happened before (see above), but the flickering IP's is a new one on me. Probably a system glitch, which I'll pass on to Peter.

Zidane   

Right, after a bit of fiddling, I think you all should be ok again. Here's what I was seeing:

Zidane - one of your IP's was flickering between blocked and unblocked. I was able (with a bit of jigging) to stabilize it as blocked, and then unblock it!

Sleeping Dave - You had three IP's doing the same as above. You also had another two IP's straight out blocked. All now are unblocked.

The Fab 4 - you had one IP flickering as per Zidane, and that's now been stabilized to unblocked.

Lampen - you have quite a large number of IP's, and three of them were simply blocked. I've unblocked them now.

The straight out blocked business has happened before (see above), but the flickering IP's is a new one on me. Probably a system glitch, which I'll pass on to Peter.

Thanks for getting on this so quickly Michael. Sadly, the problem persists: can only access the site via 4G connection, and not Wifi. Weird...

Thanks for getting on this so quickly Michael. Sadly, the problem persists: can only access the site via 4G connection, and not Wifi. Weird...

Pleasure. As to the 4G/WiFi business - not sure that's a system problem at our end, but I'll have another look see, and pass it on to Peter in any case.

Lampen   

I can access it with all connections just not my home wi fi.

Pleasure. As to the 4G/WiFi business - not sure that's a system problem at our end, but I'll have another look see, and pass it on to Peter in any case.

When I just went back to look, one Zidane IP was flickering again (although it wasn't the same one as last time): 86.185.12.203. Yesterday, it was 85.210.53.19. I've stabilized it, and unblocked. However, if this is to do with WiFi, it may be an on-going issue.

Hi Michael. Still having authorisation issues when connecting from home wifi.

Zidane   

That's what I said, yes.

Took your advice about it being a problem at my end, and restarted the router. Works fine now!

Ta very much.