• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boris999

IP Blocked

Took your advice about it being a problem at my end, and restarted the router. Works fine now!

Ta very much.

Glad it worked! I've had to do the same thing a few times, although not re: connecting to this site. It's usually the first thing my telco tells me to do when I report the odd problem.....which is usually followed by "change your browser" .....:). Let's hope it sticks this time.

May be worth a try for you other guys as well. I can keep going back to have a bit of a fiddle, but that may be fixing the symptom, and not the real problem.

Still having issues. I've reset my modem but to no avail.

Still having issues. Ive reset my modem but to no avail.

Mate, I'm not sure that there's anything else I can do to help you. I've just gone through your IP's logged on this site (all 203 of them), and none of them are blocked. I simply don't have the time to do this on a regular basis, as I'm sure you understand. Since nothing is blocked here right now, I have to assume that the problem is at your end, either with your router/modem, your browser, or your telco.

Mate, I'm not sure that there's anything else I can do to help you. I've just gone through your IP's logged on this site (all 203 of them), and none of them are blocked. I simply don't have the time to do this on a regular basis, as I'm sure you understand. Since nothing is blocked here right now, I have to assume that the problem is at your end, either with your router/modem, your browser, or your telco.

Appreciate you looking into it Michael. I'll keep trying - hopefully something will resolve it!

Appreciate you looking into it Michael. I'll keep trying - hopefully something will resolve it!

No problems, mate. If everything else at your end checks out ok, come back and let us know, and I'll see if our tech people have any other answer(s). Usually this sort of occasional problem is restricted to just a handful of members at any one time, and it usually tends to sort itself out (although I admit to not having any idea why it happens that way). Randomly blocked IPs I've run into before, but this 'flickering' business is a new one to me.