• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yorbcfc

PSG away

Yorbcfc   

I've never been to an away European game before, do you always need to fill a declaration form in?

Yorbcfc   

In a word....yes. They won't let you have the ticket without one!

Can you email it them over so they can send the tickets out?

I went to Munich and Amsterdam and don't think I had to sign a declaration form either time - is this perhaps because both times I went with Thomas Cook travel packages and just had to fill in stuff for them?

Yorbcfc   

I went to Munich and Amsterdam and don't think I had to sign a declaration form either time - is this perhaps because both times I went with Thomas Cook travel packages and just had to fill in stuff for them?

Think I'm going to go for the Eurostar trip with Thomas cook so hopefully won't need to fill one in, do they send the tickets out when you've been accepted onto the package?

How's others getting to Paris that's cheap?

I think with the TC packages they don't send the tickets out, but rather hand them to you when you get on the coach/train.

I've applied for the TC coach package (the £85+ticket one). Would like to do the Eurostar overnighter but I can't afford to take two days off work - as it is I'd still have to take the Wednesday off but roll in half-asleep when we return early on Thursday morning!

87 loyalty points. Hope I get it...

Yorbcfc   

Orite cheers mate,

I've got a couple of days off so thought be better to do a couple of days over there,

I've got 75 loyalty points so hopefully get one too

Yorbcfc   

I think as a member I should be alright with 75 points, can't see members selling out before about 20 points

Chrisb   

If you travel with TC they do the declaration form for you and you get your tickets on the coach whilst travelling. I'm a Uefa away scheme member so I'm guaranteed a ticket! Think you should be fine with 70+ loyalty points! Don't think the pre-match drinking is gonna be as cheap as Istanbul though!