• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 GMT, Saturday, 29th March, 2014.

The kind of question I find very difficult to answer following a 6-0 win:

Should Willian come straight back in? If so, who should be made to make way?

I imagine even if Eto'o's injury isn't too bad, he won't start, so probably Torres up front. I suspect Lamps will be back in midfield alongside Matic too.

Ham   

The kind of question I find very difficult to answer following a 6-0 win:

Should Willian come straight back in? If so, who should be made to make way?

I imagine even if Eto'o's injury isn't too bad, he won't start, so probably Torres up front. I suspect Lamps will be back in midfield alongside Matic too.

Why wouldn't we just leave Luiz and Matic to have a run of games together? I'd let Schurrle have a few games too with Willian coming off the bench when their fullbacks are tiring.

I only think that Luiz will drop back out because that's what Jose has done so far this season - bring him in for a big game, which we win magnificently, and then immediately return to 'normal' the following week.

Can't watch this one due to work commitments.

Only other games I've not been able to watch this season? Arsenal away (both of them), Newcastle away and Villa away.

Sorry, lads.

DLU   

I'd say easy win, but I said that before West Ham, Villa and Stoke too, so I better shut up.

bluereed   

Why wouldn't we just leave Luiz and Matic to have a run of games together? I'd let Schurrle have a few games too with Willian coming off the bench when their fullbacks are tiring.

Spot on and that's exactly what I would do. We are trying to win the Premiership and we don't need to pander to egos. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

paulw66   

Matic and Luiz makes sense again. We then have PSG on the Wednesday, which will probably mean Lampard and Ramires for that one.

Get comfortably in front and get Hazard off the pitch pronto.

Khobar   

Not seen Palace this season, but we know the general approach of Tony Pulis - and how effective it can be. We are going to have to be big and strong in order to win the right to play football in this one. I'd have to say that with their height and strength Luis and Matic would appear definites for this. Up front, BA is a temptation but that might be playing into the hands of the Palace defence somewhat. The difficult choice is in the three behind the striker. Would love to be able to rest Hazard a little, same with Oscar. Maybe one of these behind the striker flanked by Schurrle and Willian?

Can't watch this one due to work commitments.

Only other games I've not been able to watch this season? Arsenal away (both of them), Newcastle away and Villa away.

Sorry, lads.

I'll be at Selhurst Park come Saturday. Only other game I watched live this season?

Stoke away.

Sorry lads.