• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueHun

PSG AWAY

Where is everyone gonna be drinking on the day of the game? I arrive in Paris at 10am and was wondering if anyone had any ideas for pubs?

You can try The Bowler just off Champs Elysees....

13 Rue'Artois

English pub , English food , Sky sports.....or The Cricketers nr Hauvre Caumartin ( I live nr there....)

Or go for it and try a French bar .....there are thousands of brasseries etc

Harry's Bar in Rue Danou good for classic beer and cocktails

Dont go drinking near ground and avoid the bars around Gard du Nord - naff and loads of pickpockets

O'Sullivans on Boulevard Montmatre (metro Grand Boulevards / Richelieu Drouot) also ok aS on Line 9 - right metro line for stadium ...take directionPomt de Sevres

You can try The Bowler just off Champs Elysees....

13 Rue'Artois

English pub , English food , Sky sports.....or The Cricketers nr Hauvre Caumartin ( I live nr there....)

Or go for it and try a French bar .....there are thousands of brasseries etc

Harry's Bar in Rue Danou good for classic beer and cocktails

Dont go drinking near ground and avoid the bars around Gard du Nord - naff and loads of pickpockets

O'Sullivans on Boulevard Montmatre (metro Grand Boulevards / Richelieu Drouot) also ok aS on Line 9 - right metro line for stadium ...take directionPomt de Sevres

The most expensive pub I've ever been to. It was around £15 a pint abut six years ago. Mental.

If your going to Paris O'Sullivans looks decent let's get a good crowd down there and turn it Blue!!! It's located on Boulevard Montmarte and is on the direct line to the stadium.