• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

PSG 3 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League match against PSG at the Parc des Princes, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 GMT, Wednesday, 2nd April, 2014.

bluereed   

Paris St-Germain picked up a narrow victory at Nice that takes them 13 points clear at the top of Ligue 1 thanks to an own-goal from Timothee Kolodziejczak.

This is going to be a very tricky match especially after that defeat at Palace.

I think we know well enough now that this first leg ain't gonna be pretty.

We'll defend defend and defend and try to pinch a goal. If Etoo is out Jose may as well play Emanalo up front given the choice between Ba and Torres.

I can hope for a performance like at Schalke, but realistically I would love a result like at Galatasaray.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another 1-1 first leg. You can bet your bottom dollar that our performance will be miles better than Saturday and that also it's a completely different game in terms of the opponent - PSG aren't going to just sit back and fight us like Crystal Palace etc they'll come at us and it should suit us.

Honestly think we should be looking to make a big statement in this first leg with a 1-0 or 2-1 victory.

I think we'll lose this one 2-1. We just look bereft of ideas.

Not sure what Blanc is planning, but PSG play a possession based game. I still remember that mauling Lavezzi and Cavani gave us 2 years ago so we'll have to stop them first before even thinking about Ibra. Sitting back, absorbing the pressure, and breaking quickly should be the name of the game.

I think we'll lose this one 2-1. We just look bereft of ideas.

My guess is that JM spent last week preparing for PSG and didn't talk much about Palace.