Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaneB

Quote/Multi Quote when posting

5 posts in this topic

I don't post much these days but when I do, the quote/multi quote never seems to work. It's really frustrating if I want to refer directly to something someone else has said. I'm not doing anything differently to when I used to post and it worked then. Any ideas please?

I don't post much these days but when I do, the quote/multi quote never seems to work. It's really frustrating if I want to refer directly to something someone else has said. I'm not doing anything differently to when I used to post and it worked then. Any ideas please?

I have the same problem with one of the laptops I use. I think it will have something to do with Internet Explorer or the browser you use and the safety/security software plus their settings. I'm not techy enough to sort it, so use Torch as a browser, works fine then.

I'm sure there's a fix but can't seem to find one other than what I've said above.

Thanks very much *East Lower*, I'll give it a go :)

press the square button top left. bbcode mode then click it again.

No luck yet with that (as you can see!) but thank you, I will keep trying :happy: