• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Stoke City 05/04/2014)

I think it was a 7 on a day when I expected some rotation from Jose and got none :(

Hello 3S,

You must be talking about the FA Cup game against Stoke on 26th January when you did score seven hits. That was only your second worst result though. Like I said, your worst day was a real stinker. Glad to see that you've blotted it out of your memory. :)

ouch

What can I say AB, the bloke's a bit good. Maybe I should get the mods to block his account for a week. :)

I'm a long way behind in the Forecast the results race so I always go for big scores in the hope that I might score big points if I get it right. Do I detect that you've gone for some tactical selections of your own in recent rounds of the RJMC?

What can I say AB, the bloke's a bit good. Maybe I should get the mods to block his account for a week. :)

I'm a long way behind in the Forecast the results race so I always go for big scores in the hope that I might score big points if I get it right. Do I detect that you've gone for some tactical selections of your own in recent rounds of the RJMC?

Haha wouldn't mind it mate!

I would like to say that I have thrown in selections that I normally wouldn't, but TBH I wouldn't have done things much differently even if I was in the lead, wheels have fallen off! I will probably risk a few more things now though with the champions league... can't let Dave win everything!

I would like to say that I have thrown in selections that I normally wouldn't, but TBH I wouldn't have done things much differently even if I was in the lead, wheels have fallen off! I will probably risk a few more things now though with the champions league... can't let Dave win everything!

Love your CL draw by the way but I'll say a bit more about that once the Swansea thread goes up.

I haven't won anything yet!!!

Semi in the Cup and first knock-out round in the CL. League looks wrapped up but if I for some reason miss two rounds it's game in again!

With the way the forum has been this season (unstable) it's not completely out of the question something like that could happen.

I won't count my chickens yet:)