• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2:0 PSG (3:3 On Aggregate)

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League match against PSG at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 GMT, Tuesday 8th April, 2014.

There has been something about the French reaction to their win last Wednesday, too smug, too much gloating, too much counting of the 'coq au vins' From my own experience we should not be surprised by this at all.

Luckily we know some things that they don't. That our team very rarely defends that badly, and that our team will be playing at a much higher and more intense tempo than last week. And that Stamford Bridge will be right up for it. I can't be at the Bridge but I ask each and every one of you who will be at the game, to get right behind the team vocally.

I think we can and will turn this around and when we do I'm going to be giving it right back to our 'friends' from across the channel.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

This is it. This is such a massive moment in this season. I'm so ready and I know every one of us is. Can not wait.

While we should be looking to get a clean sheet and push for the 2-0 needed - specifically by coming out the blocks right at these like a pack of angry vipers - I think it's imperative the team goes all out to score 3 and is prepared for the possibility of them scoring at some point.

Extra time isn't out of the question and if it comes to that then we back ourselves to take them.

First goal is key. Bring this sh&t on.

believe. We can DO this.

The French will think they are already through, but they won't have ever played against a club like Chelsea before. A club that never gives up no matter how bleak the situation. Stamford Bridge will roar London's biggest club to victory, just like they did against Napoli two years ago, PSG won't have experienced a atmosphere like it in their weak league.

Chelsea to get the job done with a 5-0 win, Torres hat-trick in the first half. A Terry insurance goal, and then a blasting David Luiz free kick to wrap up a wonderful night.

Good luck to the team. I won't be able to watch as I have some exams to write, but I'll be checking my phone every second and I'll be sure to catch the replay.

mata433   

We have to start dominant to stand a chance, and also be leading at halftime. I guess Luiz is available even though I thought he was suspended. will go for

Cech

ivanovic cahill Terry azpi

luiz lamps

willian oscar hazard

torres

Chelsea 3 PSG 1..... Lamps, Oscar, Torres. P.s.g lucas

I think we can turn this around, but it's a very big ask. It feels a lot better going into this leg at home, after a comprehensive victory yesterday, than it did going into the game in Paris, after the disappointment of Palace away. Need lots of noise and a sharp, confident start. My heart knows we can do it, but my head says that, this time, we will probably come up a bit short. 1-0.