• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Swansea City 13/04/2014)

You can see a full explanation of the Read Jose's Mind Challenge here but the idea is pretty basic. How well can you do at predicting Jose's starting 11 for the Premier League fixture against Swansea City on Sunday 13th April?

All you have to do is add a reply listing the players you think will start the game. I'll award 2 points for each player correctly predicted to start as well as bonus points for getting all eleven, or for predicting more starters than anyone else does.

You may change your mind and enter new selections as often as you like but no team lists posted, or edited, after 2:07pm BST on Sunday 13th April will be counted.

I'll post a table of the results after the match. It will help me to speed this up if posters can give their team in a standard format, with one player's name per line. Like this example: -

My Predicted Team

Hilario

Ivanovic

Cahill

Luiz

Cole

Matic

Mikel

Ramires

Hazard

Willian

Eto'o

Good luck all.

Read Jose's Mind Challenge Champions' League Last-Sixteen Draw

The ties in the last-sixteen of the Read Jose's Mind Challenge Champions' will be decided using predictions for this game. Each tie features a group winner against a group runner up with members who featured in the same group kept apart. These ties will involve home advantage for the member who won their group. (Listed first, ie on the left, of each pairing.)

In addition to the eleven players Jose selects to start the game, the member with home-advantage can also count Chelsea's first substitution as a correct prediction if that player was a part of his prediction.

Ties must be settled at the first time of asking, there will be no replays. If scores, including home-advantage, are level then there will be extra-time and, if necessary, penalties.

Extra-time means counting all of Chelsea's substitutions as a correct prediction if that player was a named in the member's prediction.

I think everyone is familiar with the penalty shoot-out process by now so I won't go into detail about it. If anyone would like a reminder about how it works please let me know. Penalty takers will be allocated automatically but if any member would like to nominate a list of takers they can do so by posting their list in this thread. If so their allocations will be based on that list.

The Ties: -

A Blue Essien vs. Grimsby Blue

akshayathreya vs. Richard Redmond

aussieblue53 vs. 3Sphinx

Gaurav_blue vs. stokerino

Sciatika vs. NorwayBlue

Sleeping Dave vs. Scooba

SZB LOVES CHELSEA vs. middxguy

The Psycho Pianist vs. Bob Singleton

Good luck to all sixteen members taking part in these matches

Scooba   

Cech