• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Sunderland 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Sunderland at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 GMT, Saturday 19th April, 2014.

Don't care about the performance or if we play 'nice enough' for some of our precious fans - 3 points at all costs please.

Sunderland were unlucky not to take something from the Everton game. They really scrapped for everything, and were worth at least a point, but they can't buy a goal atm. I imagine that they'll be savaged by City on Wednesday, and that may be the end for them. If not, then I expect them to make us fight for the points.

Sunderland are playing badly

No, they're really not playing badly, given the quality of their squad. They're not scoring goals, and they haven't been getting any rub of the green.

Sunderland were unlucky not to take something from the Everton game. They really scrapped for everything, and were worth at least a point, but they can't buy a goal atm. I imagine that they'll be savaged by City on Wednesday, and that may be the end for them. If not, then I expect them to make us fight for the points.

I'm stunned by Pellegrini to be honest.

Claimed the Liverpool game was not that important for the title? No mettle. I reckon they'll collapse now.

ironstar   

Sorry Gus, but there is only going to be one result here.

I'm stunned by Pellegrini to be honest.

Claimed the Liverpool game was not that important for the title? No mettle. I reckon they'll collapse now.

I hear you but it's his attempt to keep his players heads up. The main point he mentioned is that if Liverpool wins 14 straight games to win the title then they deserve it. Hard to disagree. Ironically he's hoping that his buddy, Jose, does him a favor.

Saw the Everton game, they battled hard and Everton did not look like scoring. That was until my stream died for two minutes, they scored and then the game continued how it had before. Ki looks a very good player but they do struggle to score goals. With literally all media almost forgetting that we exist I keep getting the gut feeling that we may just have the last laugh. Liverpool looked pumped yesterday and it will be incredibly hard to stop them. If one man can devise a tactical plan to beat them though, he sits in our dugout.

Scooba   

Only gonna be one result here. I hope it's all fairly easy, particularly with champs league looming. We could do with resting Willian, Azpi, Oscar and Hazard (although may still be injured).