• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yorbcfc

CL semi final/ final

Yorbcfc   

I'm a member but on the away UK scheme, when it comes to champions league semis and finals do I class as a member or a season ticket holder?

If I class as a member I don't get why home season ticket holders have more priority over me as I'm still as season ticket holder but just for the away games.

Yorbcfc   

Website says "supporters" on the away CL scheme, so I take that as both members and STs

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3766710/title/atletico-madrid-away-ticket-details-announced

Yeah but I mean I'm on the away UK scheme so I'm basically an away season ticket holder so surely I should be able to get a ticket in the season ticket allocation? Cause tickets don't even go to members

^ Without being 100% sure I think it's only for members/ST Hilders who are on the euro scheme.

Away STs are not guaranteed a ticket as far as I remember. But it would definitely be worth looking up for yourself cause I'm not sure I'm right...

On a similar note - does anyone remember how many points one needed to get a CL final ticket in 2012?

Yorbcfc   

I just think I should be at least in the season ticket allocation when it goes to them after the euro away scheme, will call chelsea tomorrow.

I'm sure last time it went to about 60 points for people who booked with Thomas cook

DaveF   

Might be wrong but I can't see this selling out. So members should get a look in on Thursday.

Nice PR gesture from the club to knock a score of the price of tickets, but I doubt it will make any difference to anyone buying.

paulw66   

On a similar note - does anyone remember how many points one needed to get a CL final ticket in 2012?

I seem to remember the points going a long way down to maybe late 60's. I know a couple of mates who are ST holders and who missed a few home cup games and didn't do any aways and they still ended up with enough.

I reckon over 75 is pretty much nailed on. I think this year wont be quite as popular as Munich purely because I reckon there will be a small element who would decide that they have been there, seen it, done it etc plus Lisbon wont be cheap. Bank holiday weekend, no chance of anyone driving and flights already on the up........

Yorbcfc   

Apparently I don't fall into the season ticket holder category as I'm just an away UK season ticket holder, looks like If we get there I won't be getting a ticket and a home season ticket holder with considerably less points will get one! Absolute joke!

JayD   

Apparently I don't fall into the season ticket holder category as I'm just an away UK season ticket holder, looks like If we get there I won't be getting a ticket and a home season ticket holder with considerably less points will get one! Absolute joke!

Got 125 points on my membership.

Won't get a final ticket. Possibly won't get a Semi Final ticket.

Granted, it's my fault for not getting on all the schemes at the start of the season. But still a bit annoying. Luckily should have one sorted for Lisbon should we get there, and sorted for Madrid already.