• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Norwich City 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Norwich City at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00 GMT, Sunday 4th May, 2014.

Important to the fans to go out on a high at home- that should be motivation enough for the players.

Norwich are poor, but they are cornered and desperate so not to be taken lightly.

Chrisb   

Important to the fans to go out on a high at home- that should be motivation enough for the players.

Norwich are poor, but they are cornered and desperate so not to be taken lightly.

Totally agree with this. We want the last home game to be a party atmosphere and losing wouldn't be good! Hope they don't just come and do a Sunderland but in their position it would be understandable, I can't see them coming to go all out attack.

Players and manager seemed too quickly to throw the towel in against Atletico when a win seemed unlikely but not impossible. A title win is unlikely but not impossible. I hope we still play as if we are in it as much as City and Liverpool. If both of them end up dropping 3 points between now and the end of the season and we don't capitalise simply because we weren't expecting a slip-up it would be unforgivable.

Schwarzer

Ivanovic Luiz Cahill Azpilicueta

Lampard Matic

Salas Willian Schürrle

Ba

Let's only use the players that are fit!

Hilario, Kalas, Mikel, Oscar, Hazard, Eto'o, Torres on the bench.

I'll be very surprised if we don't react to Wednesday night's disappointment, by giving Norwich a real thrashing. Last home game of the season, too, so it should be a bit of treat for the faithful.

OzzyCFC   

I see us scoring a bag. The kind of ruthless display we haven't seen in a couple of months.