• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Norwich City 0

Lampen   

Brilliant idea, but then why would you do that? Cahill has been one of the form CB's in the Prem all season. Surely you can't be suggesting that we drop him because of one poor outing? By the way, the kid's name is Kalas.

I dont wanna drop him because of one bad match, I wanna play kalas because he did show alot of talent against liverpool. Calm down grammar na*I.

GURJ SS   

Do you really think we need Mikel, Matic and Lampard for a home game with Norwich?

Yep. Mikel can sit back while Matic and Lampard can use their ability on the ball to open up Norwich. Also with Mikel and Matic in the team, Lampard will be able to make those famous perfectly timed runs into the box to support the striker too. It would be a much more balanced and composed system, with not only pace and skill on the wings but much needed power and experience in the spine.

Neil Swarbrick is referee from Preston

Oh no - not to do with where he is from but because in the Norwich (a) game and another which I forget off the top of my head (was it West Brom (a)?) he basically let the opposition players get away with rugby tackles on us with not even fouls being given, let alone yellows.

Watch out for them getting away with a lot of overly-physical crap.

Clattenberg is the ref for palace v liverpool

remember 3 penalties for them at man utd and turned down the handball for city in injury time

I'm not a man that usually feels sorry for football clubs, but you've to feel a bit sorry for Norwich. They are going to be absolutely annihilated by a angry Chelsea team desperate for a improved Goal-Difference. This match could be double figures if Torres brings his scoring boots.

8-0.

Ham   

I'm not a man that usually feels sorry for football clubs, but you've to feel a bit sorry for Norwich. They are going to be absolutely annihilated by a angry Chelsea team desperate for a improved Goal-Difference. This match could be double figures if Torres brings his scoring boots.

8-0.

Haha. "Scoring boots". Haha. Priceless.

scoring boots or not, if only he played every game as enthusiastically as he did on wednesday

Who didn't celebrate……very enthusiastic.

Clattenberg is the ref for palace v liverpool

remember 3 penalties for them at man utd and turned down the handball for city in injury time

Sounds great. All we need is Palace to start well and get to half time at 0-0. Clattenburg won't like being whined at by Suarez one bit.

Ham   

Who didn't celebratevery enthusiastic.

Yeah and contrast that with a player who is said to be joining us soon goading us in the stands after his penalty. Didn't do himself any favours in making me like him but you can't fault his hunger.