• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

19 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Getting down the tunnel, in and out of the shower , warmed down and had the riot act read to him before "accidentally" butt- tweeting a picture of his £120k car FIFTEEN MINUTES after the final whistle was the quickest any Villa player had moved all day.

there's that but this one I had in mind which came before the car one.

CbMjIXlUUAAW9gM.jpg

Edited by strong centreback

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He seems nice.....

certainly backs up the stereotype of the modern footballers who couldnt care less as long as they are paid, if a chelsea player said that in public id want the club to put him on individual training for rest of season and then sell him at earliest opportunity, disgrace and shows the class of the man

12 minutes ago, strong centreback said:

certainly backs up the stereotype of the modern footballers who couldnt care less as long as they are paid, if a chelsea player said that in public id want the club to put him on individual training for rest of season and then sell him at earliest opportunity, disgrace and shows the class of the man

Not sure myself ... Haven't watched much Villa recently so can't comment on them really, but Lescott has always seemed a decent pro. If he is giving his best, as I expect it is, it must be completely galling to be called out by fans (and I'd guess it happens all the time, face-to-face around the city and not just in the ground) about it all the time, especially as from the outside it seems that Villa being woefully run is the problem.

Not smart or PR savvy to say it on Twitter, but it may well be a fair response. Certainly we're lucky; Hazard, Costa and Fabregas should have been slating the fans a few months ago.

33 minutes ago, strong centreback said:

I think it says more about the Villa supporters.

18 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Not sure myself ... Haven't watched much Villa recently so can't comment on them really, but Lescott has always seemed a decent pro. If he is giving his best, as I expect it is, it must be completely galling to be called out by fans (and I'd guess it happens all the time, face-to-face around the city and not just in the ground) about it all the time, especially as from the outside it seems that Villa being woefully run is the problem.

Not smart or PR savvy to say it on Twitter, but it may well be a fair response. Certainly we're lucky; Hazard, Costa and Fabregas should have been slating the fans a few months ago.

fair comment, but id say the reported 50k a week he makes should be enough restitution for him to bite his tongue imho, I just can't bring myself to pity multimillionaire footballers, think it by all means but dont say it publicly, hold your tongue and move on in the summer if your that unhappy about it.

Edited by strong centreback

OzzyCFC   

I'll never understand why these guys even bother with Twitter. I get the PR reasons etc, but why not just have your publicist update your feed or just use instagram or the like instead. 

If you're going to jump on these things you have to be a little more thick skinned.