• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Ruudboy   

It might be an old chestnut, but I read today that Man U are putting a roof on Old Trafford. The picture below shows the planned structure in the open position.

MU.PNG

(sorry, there isn't a "Taking the pee out of Moan U" thread .........)

Edited by blue moon

Everyone's favourite Kop Klown , Brendan "Chompers" Rodgers is pictured in today's Daily Mail , down on one knee , proposing marriage to his Girlfriend, previously another man's wife, in New York's Times square. That's, proposing to his Girlfriend on the back pages of a national newspaper.

Did he ring the paparazzi up and tell them, in a media whoring exercise or are they merely capitalising on weapons grade idiocy and not looking a gift horse in the mouth much like the hotdog salesman who funds his children's college education by following Homer Simpson around?

It's the Liverpool way.

• Like 1

Ham   

Loving the new thread title.  Very fitting.

Good work Mods.  

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Everyone's favourite Kop Klown , Brendan "Chompers" Rodgers is pictured in today's Daily Mail , down on one knee , proposing marriage to his Girlfriend, previously another man's wife, in New York's Times square. That's, proposing to his Girlfriend on the back pages of a national newspaper.

Did he ring the paparazzi up and tell them, in a media whoring exercise or are they merely capitalising on weapons grade idiocy and not looking a gift horse in the mouth much like the hotdog salesman who funds his children's college education by following Homer Simpson around?

It's the Liverpool way.

According to a nearby Liverpool fan.......

"I saw this bloke proposing and took snaps to show my girlfriend," said Craig Allen to The Sun. "I was gobsmacked when I saw it was Rodgers. They stopped off in a Mercedes, he popped the question in front of a photographer, put the ring on, and away they went."

Desperate.

OzzyCFC   
59 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

According to a nearby Liverpool fan.......

"I saw this bloke proposing and took snaps to show my girlfriend," said Craig Allen to The Sun. "I was gobsmacked when I saw it was Rodgers. They stopped off in a Mercedes, he popped the question in front of a photographer, put the ring on, and away they went."

Desperate.

"said Craig Allen to The Sun."

The funniest part.

6pm kick off, only in Liverpool could enough people be free to attend on a working day

• Like 1

Know doubt the vermin will turn up in there ticketless droves on Sunday. As Rick Parry said inside the stadium in Athens. 

And I paraphrase. When asked if he thought the murderers would be well supported...." by hook or by crook our fans will be inside this stadium"...oh the irony as outside the murderers robbed there own fans of tickets. They are scum. Come on City!

JaneB   

You would have loved this Khobar................:-)