• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Spurs drawing or losing would have made it perfect.

paulw66   

Klopp is definitely the new media princess. 

his decision to keep Sturridge on for 120 minutes, when he had Benteke on the bench was just madness and he has somehow avoided criticism. 

Oh Herr smiley Beard can do what he wants this season the media have said as much (all be it the LFC supporting media) its Rogers team, he needs time etc... expect them to go full on to crank the pressure on Utd as the Europa game approaches. Very low key reporting on yesterdays game and certainly no criticism of Mr Klopps part in their defeat.

20 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Klopp is definitely the new media princess. 

his decision to keep Sturridge on for 120 minutes, when he had Benteke on the bench was just madness and he has somehow avoided criticism. 

trying to break him again

39 minutes ago, bluecueball said:

Benteke is off in the Summer - think he's not even a viable option mentally speaking and Klopp doesn't seem to like him.

As opposed to Sturridge , Firmino,  Ings, Oricki, Sinclair, etc  or the actually reliable central midfielders.  

With us and everton winning tonight we have leapfrogged the scum into the top half of the table whilst pushing them down into the bottom half of the table.

Not something we would have hoped to be happy about at the start of the season but desperate times and all that!!

Holymoly   

The jolly old Scum getting a degree of admonishment in the media for supporting Benteke and his inability to stand up in the penalty area. Who'd have thunk it.

Ruudboy   

"I believe he touched me, otherwise I don't go down," former Aston Villa striker Benteke said.

"believe". Says it all.

chara   

I wonder what voodoo or such is being worked up on Merseyside...first of Citeh manage to look less of a side than turned out against Chelsea in the Cup. Then Palace looking strong and well up for it against ten men suddenly gift a goal lose their way then the "penalty" in the last minute?

Is it the beard?