• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

9 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

If anyone needs evidence that the premier league is in sharp decline here it is ,,,awful just awful to watch, I get that they are rivals , big game and all that but man this is dire like 2 sunday league teams,  United at least try and get the ball down and play, But Liverpool, what the hell is Klopp trying to do there?? I know he's on a free pass with the media but man they are not nice to watch

It isn't teh PL.  It is 2 point or cup football that is in decline.

Time was that league football was cautious, and cup football exciting.  3 points for a win reversed that.

9 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

If anyone needs evidence that the premier league is in sharp decline here it is ,,,awful just awful to watch, I get that they are rivals , big game and all that but man this is dire like 2 sunday league teams,  United at least try and get the ball down and play, But Liverpool, what the hell is Klopp trying to do there?? I know he's on a free pass with the media but man they are not nice to watch

Some chump called Kevin Kilbane, (no nor me) on the BBC website " this is a quality cup match"...apparently!

he's obliged to say that its the companies team, they have to promote their importance at all times.

chara   

Have to agree, it was a dire match...Liverpool looked the "better" side but if this is the best we can watch then maybe its time to miss the Euro rubbish...

Didn't watch it.  It's bad enough watching it as a Premier League game, rather than a two bob Euro match.  Time to abolish league stages in both Champions league and europa league, and if that means Barcelona, Real Madrid, bayern munich, Juventus or PSG out before Christmas, tough s**t.  I agree with Droy, European club competition is ajoke, and totally overhyped and overrated by know sod-alls in the press.

4 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

I agree with Droy, European club competition is ajoke, and totally overhyped and overrated by know sod-alls in the press.

Spurs seem to agree too.  But if any paper wants to send me on expenses paid trips to watch CL over Europe - I'm on.

Ruudboy   

But why would UEFA take action against Liverpool, when they did not against Moanchester Utd over the signing of "offensive Hillsborough disaster chants"? Have they forgotten that this is the greatest club on earth? For shame.

7 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Someone will claim to have heard "cockney accents".

And again, if that conclusively decides That " There's Only One Club In London"  ....then,...I will take that.