• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

9 hours ago, blue moon said:

But why would UEFA take action against Liverpool, when they did not against Moanchester Utd over the signing of "offensive Hillsborough disaster chants"? Have they forgotten that this is the greatest club on earth? For shame.

Singling out the deaf Liverpool fans is a bit tasteless, but if it means they escape sanctions I bet they think it was worth it.

Coutinho has to leave, he is making them respectable

2 up with 7 to go and lose 3-2. the beard isn't smiling today

10 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

For sure.

2 hours ago, exiledblue said:

A good few others are though!

I'm lovin' the dippers this season. It has been a welcome distraction from our own mess. The bearded one arrives amid much arselicking and excitement and yet just when they think they've cracked it the rug keeps getting pulled from under them. 

Hope is a cruel mistress. 

Ha Ha, to be honest I am not a massive expert on the Beardy chap but I seem to remember his Dortmund teams were quite nice to watch. Whats gone wrong at Liverpool or does he also believe what his disciples are saying and it all starts next season for him?

3 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Ha Ha, to be honest I am not a massive expert on the Beardy chap but I seem to remember his Dortmund teams were quite nice to watch. Whats gone wrong at Liverpool or does he also believe what his disciples are saying and it all starts next season for him?

I honestly believe that he believes it all really starts next season.

Incredible really, Bodgers got sacked for having an almost identical record in the league and they were more attractive to watch. The media has a sinister influence on proceedings in the Premier league

On 20/3/2016 at 0:56 AM, NoblyBobly said:

I'm lovin' the dippers this season. It has been a welcome distraction from our own mess. The bearded one arrives amid much arselicking and excitement and yet just when they think they've cracked it the rug keeps getting pulled from under them. 

Hope is a cruel mistress. 

22 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Like Bob says below, it isn't his team, they are incredibly **** with **** players all over the park. Jordan Henderson? Divock Origi? Joe Allen? Can? Sakho? Flanagan? The players they have are not very good. 

18 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I honestly believe that he believes it all really starts next season.

I honestly believe you are right. This has been an 'assess and learn' period for Klopp. I'd wait with pointing fingers and laughing too much until we know what his plans are. 

Although it's quite funny they are just marginally better than us in a season that's one of our worst for a very long time.