• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

1 hour ago, bluecueball said:

we'd all go mental if we did that. 

we would but the press wouldnt. we would have been called lucky by the more generous press and scum by the red press who didn't warrant going to the next round having conceded 3 at home

2 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Carragher talks shite

Seems that only Liverpool supporters are allowed to have an opinion in this country. Everyone else is just bitter and twisted. No matter that Carragher openly admitted to being gutted when we won the Champions League, he still expects everyone to adore "another special European night" at Anfield. Wanky McTosser.

He sounds like a typical brainwashed self righteous Mickey in that clip. can't believe he didn't know Jason was an ex pro (or was that a wind up?) had that been say John Terry talking to Rob Jones or David Burrows youd have outrage from the football community.

Mr Cundy was an England under 21 and Played top flight football for a few seasons but then I guess in the insular city of Liverpool only two teams (perhaps 3 with utd being bitter rivals) players are of any importance to them. That and perhaps he was just too young to have heard of him. That said I'm sure all primary schools of Merseyside teach the history of their club and install the sense of self importance which we are all familiar with.

There is always a silver lining

Liverpool fan in The Kop admits leaving Anfield with Dortmund winning 3 1 [Tweets]

Spencer Evans this morning admitted to leaving Anfield with his side trailing Borussia Dortmund 3-1 in the second half, needing a miracle to avoid elimination.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/liverpool-fan-kop-end-admits-leaving-anfield-dortmund-winning-3-1-tweets/

Holymoly   
1 hour ago, fillerywhereru said:

He sounds like a typical brainwashed self righteous Mickey in that clip. can't believe he didn't know Jason was an ex pro (or was that a wind up?) had that been say John Terry talking to Rob Jones or David Burrows youd have outrage from the football community.

Mr Cundy was an England under 21 and Played top flight football for a few seasons but then I guess in the insular city of Liverpool only two teams (perhaps 3 with utd being bitter rivals) players are of any importance to them. That and perhaps he was just too young to have heard of him. That said I'm sure all primary schools of Merseyside teach the history of their club and install the sense of self importance which we are all familiar with.

You could have forgiven Cundy not having known Carragher was now a football analyst for Sky though. He just rambles on and on rather like a Ronnie Corbett monologue never getting to the point unless it is blazingly obvious. Rather like last night when he comes on to decry Jason for not bowing down before the Scum's awesomeness then proceeds to admit he hated it when we won in Munich. One rule for the gyppos and quite another for us.

I really like Cundy and respect him as a pundit. I thought he dealt with the ridiculous caller really well on that clip.

I like Goldstein a lot, too.

Edited by Backbiter

Mutu7   

Remember near the end of the Slippy Me game when the camera panned across the crowd showing Carragher, Rush and all the gang looking like they were sucking on lemons?

Loved it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/England/manchester/4943290.stm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/three-liverpool-fc-fans-set-3385016

I hope these links work. There are plenty more and Khobar probably posted them at the time. 

I thought it might be worth reminding ourselves how contemptuous we should be over the vermin. And yet they are still held in such high esteem by the media? We are fighting a completely one sided battle against them. Rise above it, we know what we are and we also know what they are!

There is a ton of it out there.  3 clubs had bricks thrown through the front window of their fans minibus one recent year.

An Arsenal blog if you like to read anti-Liverpool stuff - I reckon there isn't a club in the country that doesn't abhore LFC

So , Is Jurgen Klopp a Club Legend  already or not?