• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

38 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Poor Basel ...

1047723025.jpg

I'm imagining an "after" photo a bit like those showing the Somme.

unfortunately the English press will not dare report if any troubles involve liverpool fans they are too scared or biased to do so

Ruudboy   

Friend in Basel just texted me "These crazy 'fans' from Liverpool are blocking the whole city". It'll end in tears, mark my words

Ham   

Crowd trouble and segregation problems being reported now.  What were the odds?

Yep, already seen a few videos on YouTube covering the brawls in the stadium.  Apparently several Liverpool fans turned up without tickets and have got hold of tickets designated for Sevilla supporters.  I thought Liverpool fans were always so well behaved?

Ham   

BT sport have just complimented the dippers on getting hold of tickets in all areas of the ground this creating a great atmosphere.

Let's just do away with segregation altogether then shall we? 

Expect to hear about hundreds of stolen sevilla tickets outside the ground but not on the mainstream media. 

JaneB   

I think I need to be amongst friends tonight.  Bracing myself for the inevitable.

Btw whatever happened to Liver Lad who used to post on here sometimes?  He was actually quite bearable.

Ham   

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/basel-and-liverpool-fans-fight-on-the-streets-before-cl-clash-this-week-video/

You've all seen the footage of tonight's fighting inside the ground.  This link is to the last time Liverpool played in Basel. 

Always the victims.

I've already seen dippers on social media saying that the trouble was caused by Seville fans in the Liverpool end.......  A rewriting of history again. Liverpool fans are in the Seville end having ignored segregation rules.

W4nkers.