• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

8 minutes ago, earthshine said:

You Go Benteke...

Another 15 min + Liverpool extra time.

6 min I wasn't joking...jesus

So now Allardyce has beaten Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool so that leaves ManU or City.

Does that mean CP and/or Big Sam is almost as good as Liverpool and/or Mr. Klopp?

I say this because I remember the entire football punditry measuring Liverpool's success this season on how well they beat the top 4.

Message for the Kop: Allardyce too is a good manager, get him now!

Holymoly   

To be fair they beat us too so not really cause for that much celebration...

Ruudboy   

Agreed: "Anyone who is the enemy of my enemy is my friend" (from Kautilya's 'Arthashastra', written in 400 BC India if you're interested) is a totally flawed philosophy. But in this case (Liverpool) I'll make an exception.

There was I hoping Man U would over take Man City and dump them into the Europa, and it looks like Liverpool might drop below both (2/3 points ahead, but 2 games played more).

Hard to know what to hope most for.

Same set of feelings about JM vs Guardiola vs Klopp.

Nah - Guardiola out of the CL is the best result for me.

Funny thing - Liverpool haven't lost a single game to the top 11 clubs.  The have lost 6 games to bottom 9 clubs.  Chelsea, City, United and Spurs have lost just 2 games between them to bottom half teams.

Edited by Droy was my hero

15 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

There was I hoping Man U would over take Man City and dump them into the Europa, and it looks like Liverpool might drop below both (2/3 points ahead, but 2 games played more).

Hard to know what to hope most for.

Easy: both Manchester clubs dumped into the Europa. They, along with Spurs will be our biggest challengers next season and the hard long slog of Thursday-Sunday fixtures would be ideal. 

Would prefer Liverpool to have won, if only so Palace had something to play for against Spurs. 

Sea foot   

Happy Demba Ba Day everybody.

Lest we forget.

• Like 1

Ruudboy   

Nice parody of the "Fabregas is magic" song in the Shed on Tuesday in memory of a great occasion. Apologies to Cesc, and if I misquote, but the lone singer cracked up before he could be prevailed upon to repeat:

"Steve Gerrard is magic, he is a ****ing fool / he could have played for Chelsea, but he said 'no, **** that' / he thought he'd win the premier league and tried with all his might / But when he slipped for Demand Ba we laughed like **** all night".

16 hours ago, Sea foot said:

Happy Demba Ba Day everybody.

Lest we forget.

Yes and Hope he recovers soon too!