• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

chara   

Thank you MT..I know how much effort you put into this forum..and for a long time...you and Jane have my gratitude and I'm sure everyone else's .

What sort of $$ figure are we looking at?

ย 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, chara said:

What sort of $$ figure are we looking at?

Right now, I have no idea. Back a few year's ago when it was first sold, it was too costly.

As I said, we're having another dip at it, so hopefully they'll come up with a more manageable figure.

Interesting that those dear good humoured fair minded mickeys were still singing homophobic songs about Chelsea and chucking bottles at Alonso with a mysterious orange coloured liquid in it. Anyone who went to Liverpool away in the 80s/90s (or the 2006 fa cupย semi final) can easily second guess what was in that...

Holymoly   

The supporters of our favourite Scummy football club going totally over the top as usual over their lack of signings over the summer. With a bit of luck their disgusting behaviour so far this season will be rewarded with complete failure.

6 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

The supporters of our favourite Scummy football club going totally over the top as usual over their lack of signings over the summer. With a bit of luck their disgusting behaviour so far this season will be rewarded with complete failure.

Mind you , the signing of Thiago in midfield totally scuppered their chances last season so perhaps they should be thankful the club haven't meddled again.ย 

asvaberg   
5 hours ago, Northern Lights said:

Demba Ba has retired - and into footballing history! ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ

April 27th - "Demba Ba day"

chara   
49 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

Absolutely!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿงจ

With respect to Jane...please Maam...... beyond my tech ability but could we make emoji as seen above the "Official Demba Ba Symbol"?....would make Khobar smile.....and a lot of us I suspect...for example all DB Day posts re the occasion to be so cosigned?

Any views or thoughts?

ย 

3 hours ago, chara said:

With respect to Jane...please Maam...... beyond my tech ability but could we make emoji as seen above the "Official Demba Ba Symbol"?....would make Khobar smile.....and a lot of us I suspect...for example all DB Day posts re the occasion to be so cosigned?

Any views or thoughts?

ย 

Love it! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿงจ