Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

3,478 posts in this topic

If you take the title literally I guess you get Liverloo.

Mods - now Pete has made an official thread for this topic, I hope you won't police every other thread and redirect 80% of Khobar's comments here.

On reflection Arsenal's win wasn't that bad, I think I was more sorry for Hull deep down and just generally sad we didn't anything ourselves.

But my God. If the other thing happened I would've felt literally sick, and we were the ones to stop them! We'll always be able to sing that song for years to come and when I have kids I'll gleefully tell them its meaning, like when my Dad told me about 6-1 at the Lane and Oh Dennis Wise.

Brilliant!

I'm just pleased that I don't have to leave the country now that we stopped the Dippers winning the league.

Thank God we don't have to hear, 'St. Steven deserves it...' again for at least another year.

Demba, you, sir, should have the freedom of SW6.

:D

If you take the title literally I guess you get Liverloo.

Mods - now Pete has made an official thread for this topic, I hope you won't police every other thread and redirect 80% of Khobar's comments here.

Not I sir, must be an imposter.

I'm a 95% minimum man.

Considering the daily quotes from the current Liverpool manager, I think I may donate a 'Brendan's Bullsh1t Corner' piece to this thread.

Ha Ha good idea He's the modern David O Leary all mouth n trousers but he has competition with the likes of Pardue about.

I literally laughed out loud reading Jose 's compliment to Gerrard as second behind Dzeko as player of the season; for scoring all those penalties. I thought it was tongue in cheek and very funny.