• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

To be honest I'd prefer if they didn't. I'm pretty sure the media will spin it to show how magnanimous and classy the Scum are applauding a club such as ours...

Uch sadly you're probably right. Scouse Sports News will be lapping it up.

Oh wow. Banner flying over An field with "Rodgers Out. Rafa In." They gave all sorts of grief to United fans about this. Pathetic!

Oh wow. Banner flying over An field with "Rodgers Out. Rafa In." They gave all sorts of grief to United fans about this. Pathetic!

But.....but he's a tactical genius?

Oh how the Sky commentators cheered as Gerrard, having missed a penalty grabbed a late winner at home against a 10 man, second from bottom of the table QPR. Another step closer to Europa League football next season.

But it is one of those things big clubs do....

I wouldn' mind a bit if they got what they want deserve.

Khobar   

That's Benitez who didn't rate John Terry. If Benitez had stayed, Terry would be gone by now.......and we certainly wouldn't be cruising to the title.

Benitez or Rodgers are fine for Liverpool.

Well it's not like we needed it but, we now have an added incentive to beat Pool and that is to ensure they don't catch Man U.

While I obviously want us to humiliate them, I would have preferred United to have missed out on the CL again. The tears that would have flowed!

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan