• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

JaneB   

Very true. I have visions of a Sky Sports team consisting of Anton Ferdinand, Rafa Benitez and Louise Redknapp's hanger-on.

The commentary will be provided by Wayne Bridge with expert analysis from a lip-reading expert off duty police officer.

Yep, that should just about cover it! Although I'm sure Joey Barton and Alan Green, to name but two, could give us the benefit of their unbiased views if called upon.

Ham   

Raheem Wright-Phillips has lobbed a grenade.

Khobar   

Much as I love reading this Forum it really is a hugely uplifting experience reading some of the current threads on rawk. I really do suggest you take a look if you need cheering up! The shinning gurgling sound of Scouse throats being slit amongst many other acts of collective suicide is a joy to behold!

Brent, please stay!

I Agree, a wonderful place to visit.

Gerrard wants out too, but Sterling hasn't served his time yet.

Of course Sterling wants out, and if guys like Carragher are going to abuse him on Sky, then it is pretty obvious that Liverpool is an unsafe place to be.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that a player would want to leave the club they love for more money and the chance to win some trophies. But enough about Gerrard...

As someone said recently on tv, "Liverpool are a big club, but they are no longer a big team." BOOM!!!!

Thought occurs, that maybe there is a reason why absolutely everyone is trying to make Sterling look a **** for abandoning the great Liverpool.

Even fellow jamaican Barnes.

Yes of course they doth protest methinks too much again, that Liverpool is a great club and can win titles.

But perhaps there is a kinder side. If they make him out to be an absolute xxxx, then maybe those mafia guys won't come calling and threatening him.

If they make him out to be an absolute xxxx, then maybe those mafia guys won't come calling and threatening him.

That may be the case. It would embarrassing if The Pool Mafia was photographed burning effigies so soon after the Bradford memorial and so close to the Heysel anniversary.

Khobar   

I'm just loving the fact that a lightweight and fairly ordinary 20 year old player - who came from QPR because he wanted success, is now hauling Liverpool over the coals after finding that success may be better found elsewhere.

Cuadrado has been equally lightweight, but strangely hasn't managed to get any of the free kicks that regularly go Sterlings way. How strange.