• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Khobar   

Brendan Bstard Rodgers. Why was he even in there? I'm surprised he even 'manages' to put his shoes on the right feet in the morning without saying " what do you mean the wrong feet? They're the only feet I've got".

I now have this nightmare that I am actually Brendan Rodgers and just dreaming I'm a Chelsea supporter.

Think I may sue the BBC.

I see Cilla has 'surprise, surprise' popped her clogs, allowing Liverpool to kick off the new season with their customary minutes silence.

Khobar   

I see Cilla has 'surprise, surprise' popped her clogs, allowing Liverpool to kick off the new season with their customary minutes silence.

They'll win the league for Cilla.

Holymoly   

Benteke scoring his "screamer" in his "debut" in a menaingless friendly against the powerhouse that is Swindon, barely scraping a win. The filth must be so proud.

Edited by Holymoly

Benteke scoring his "screamer" in his "debut" in a menaingless friendly against the powerhouse that is Swindon, barely scraping a win. The filth must be so proud.

That's almost their headline story isn't it?

Not that I think the Community Shield is some magical game that will define the season. But compared to a pre-season friendly with Swindon?

Khobar   

Ian Ayre says the refurbished stadium will give them the financial clout to compete with the top teams.

Scary, imagine what they would be like if they had money to splash out on new players every year.

As long as they eff up their manager appointments (Benitez, King Kenny, Hodgson, Brenda) they can have all the money in the world.

Won't make a difference.

By the way, I get that the post was a joke:)