• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Holymoly   
1 hour ago, chelsea_matt said:

I was looking forward to my 32 page pullout supplements, endless interviews all over the media, articles about Liverpool's history, tributes to $tevie Me and listening to their amazing fans enjoying themselves.

Oh well. 

The cherry of despond upon the season of horror.

No sorry, I can't.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Holymoly   
10 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Now I know some of you are not going to believe me but there are unconfirmed reports of fighting and mayhem around the stadium and city. It must be those Seville fans up to their old tricks again. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10287346/europa-league-final-police-and-stewards-intervene-as-fans-clash

Phew. It's ok, it was just a "minor skirmish". Glad the press were all over that one.

Funny the way most media report that there were n times as many Scouse fans as Sevilla: they probably made that analysis based on the number of red shirts visible in the stadium.

Id forgotten is was on last night and flicked on the TV just to hear the dutch pundits saying they all fancied Liverpool to win. 30 seconds later it all changed. Second best half of football I've watched all season (Spurs at home wins of course) very enjpyable watching Klopp lose it on the touchline and them get torn apart by Seville.

Nice bit of PR gloss over by the media over the fighting in the stadium, compare that to one idiot on a metro in Paris and the furore over that. Hammers home what a set up that Hillsborough report was. Impeccably behaved my kyber pass.

A truly "special night".

In the build up the media were all fudding themselves stupid. So confident were they that the Pool were going to stroll it. And as for the Pool fans... never in doubt??  They failed to consider that Seville were a very decent side but so what...this was Liverpool!!. Seville have now won this comp in three consecutive years. Liverpool are a very average side. Even in our disaster of a season they finished only 2 places above us yet Klopp is the new Messiah. He bloody well isn't. That's five finals he's lost (and most of it the refs faults apparently) and in this one they were an embarrassment to the PL  . We went to Anfield a week ago with a depleted side and they scrapped a very very lucky draw. A win would have seen them back in Europe but why bother when they were going to be in the CL? Muppets.

As for the Best Fans In The World. Disgraced themselves abroad again. UEFA told them not to travel without a ticket but they did..25,000 of them. Many infiltrated the stadium (quel surprise!!) and got into areas with Seville fans. Fights broke out inside and outside the stadium. Apparently some Pool supporters got so close they were even able to confront the Seville players when they went up to collect the trophy!! Only Liverpool get a free pass for this kind of shocking behaviour.

So what now for them? Klopp says its a learning curve. You're not wrong there mate. You're soon gonna learn that your best will want to leave (Courtinio/Sturridge) as Goofy and Sterling did because you've never won the prem, probably never will and you will probably struggle every year to finish top six.

Long live this thread.  

I didn't hear about trouble outside the stadium, where did you see that?

Ray Wilkins on TalkSport talking about him falling asleep at half time last night:

'When I woke up I couldn't believe they lost, they were so comfortable. I thought they were gonna murder them'

Legend 

I deliberately stayed clear of all football last night, avoided the news and even switched my mobile off in case I got any texts, I really didn't want to hear anything about it.

I had a quick look this morning online to see the result, oh the joy of seeing that 3:1 scoreline, it brought an instant smile to my face.

Love it!!

2 hours ago, Holymoly said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10287346/europa-league-final-police-and-stewards-intervene-as-fans-clash

Phew. It's ok, it was just a "minor skirmish". Glad the press were all over that one.

What's a few punches in the face when you've bought a ticket in the away support? 

It's not like they stopped anyone getting on a packed train carriage is it?