• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Sea foot   

We are easily, easily good enough to win by three goals but as they have nothing else to play for and knowing how they up their game against us like a div 2 side, I would rip your hand off for a point. No team prediction from me as I'm happy with whomsoever Mr Conte selects. 

I liked the sub of Costa for Pedro last game. He obviously wanted to try the two up front together and to give Bats a full game to get his confidence back and let Diego help him out. Also a good move to let him take the pen IMO. 

1:1 or 2:1 to us.

Busy month or so with work and life, so have drifted in and out of football, only really paying attention to the games I've physically been at. Only just now catching up and seeing how dreadful Liverpool's run has been. Have they been playing poorly with it, or just having results not go their way?

13 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Busy month or so with work and life, so have drifted in and out of football, only really paying attention to the games I've physically been at. Only just now catching up and seeing how dreadful Liverpool's run has been. Have they been playing poorly with it, or just having results not go their way?

I would say they've been purveying a particularly turgid brand of football.

No desire , little quality in depth and missing both Coutinho and Mane , added to the "we're Liverpool we've only got to turn up" mentally and general fatigue, they've deserved what they got.

They'll turn it on for us though.

On 28/01/2017 at 2:48 PM, fillerywhereru said:

Indeed, you just know they will raise their level on Tuesday they do against better teams them and their crowd. Most obvious result now is a draw

The Anfield crowd are as a bad as the French crowd watching their Rugby team in the 6 Nations. Get on top of them and the go very, very quiet.

1 minute ago, Paul Mcgoochan said:

The Anfield crowd are as a bad as the French crowd watching their Rugby team in the 6 Nations. Get on top of them and the go very, very quiet.

90% of the atmosphere is pumped in over the tannoy anyway.

So if they can't say much positive about the recent performances ,  Lets kiss Anfield by way of  Klopp

Klopp thwarts rivals again

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp had endured his worst week since arriving at Anfield in October 2015 with the Premier League defeat by Swansea City, the EFL Cup semi-final loss to Southampton and the FA Cup fourth-round humiliation against Championship side Wolves.

The German, however, has proved his mettle against his closest Premier League rivals - and once again he emerged unbeaten to maintain his excellent record against Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham since his appointment.

This draw means that he has played 15 league games against that group, winning six, drawing eight and losing only one, a home defeat by United last season.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38727326

6 hours ago, earthshine said:

So if they can't say much positive about the recent performances ,  Lets kiss Anfield by way of  Klopp

Klopp thwarts rivals again

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp had endured his worst week since arriving at Anfield in October 2015 with the Premier League defeat by Swansea City, the EFL Cup semi-final loss to Southampton and the FA Cup fourth-round humiliation against Championship side Wolves.

The German, however, has proved his mettle against his closest Premier League rivals - and once again he emerged unbeaten to maintain his excellent record against Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham since his appointment.

This draw means that he has played 15 league games against that group, winning six, drawing eight and losing only one, a home defeat by United last season.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38727326

The BBC are a joke both written and televised.

• Like 1

JaneB   

Klopp's having a go at Costa now too.  What a surprise.  Blah blah blah

StebzAno   

I could be wrong but I thought there was 20 teams in the prem, the above suggests there are only 6.  Mr Flopp is just throwing his toys out the pram, let him have a whine made of sour grapes.