• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

chara   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Speaking as a more mature supporter I agree. 

These times are amazing compared to then.

Hey Mark you say 1969 was your first  Chelsea game..who were Chelsea playing?...maybe I was there!!   my first game was Burnley the year we got relegated and the Doc dragged us,eventually back up.

6 minutes ago, chara said:

Hey Mark you say 1969 was your first  Chelsea game..who were Chelsea playing?...maybe I was there!!   my first game was Burnley the year we got relegated and the Doc dragged us,eventually back up.

I was five years old ,,it was Arsenal at home and we won 3-0 , all I can remember was the vast terraces and the noise I went with my Grandad , his brother and my nans brother.

Arsenal eh, some things never change.

Sciatika   

Just about the only thing I remember about my first game was the noise.

Ham   

My abiding memory of the late 70s and early 80s was when you got to the top of the stairs into the shed, turned right at the top of the white wall and then saw the backs of the legs of hundreds of skinheads at the back, all with 20 hole DMs and faded ankle length jeans. 

I always stood on the west side, at the back, near that little burger/bovril place. 

A far very from the sanitised "sit daaaaan" culture of today. 

Happy days (apart from the football of course).  That was generally sh1te.

Can I just say what a prick Klopp is?

He's gone on and on this season downplaying our success, attributing it to fewer injuries, no European football (something about a dark kettle here) and any other excuse he can make. 

The man has no class whatsoever. 

3 hours ago, A Blue Essien said:

Can I just say what a prick Klopp is?

He's gone on and on this season downplaying our success, attributing it to fewer injuries, no European football (something about a dark kettle here) and any other excuse he can make. 

The man has no class whatsoever. 

He tried to give himself the image of this animated,enthusiastic, fun colourful  coach but he has been overshadowed in every department including the football one by Conte. Must hurt:) 

1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

https://twitter.com/Torres

Congrats Champions!!! Now let's fight for the FA Cup / Enhorabuena Campeones!!! Ahora a por la Copa @ChelseaFC #CFC #ChelseaChampions

Is he really one of us?

I heard he got quite a lot of stick from Liverpool tweeters because of that.

Always liked him  (ahem)

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I heard he got quite a lot of stick from Liverpool tweeters because of that.

Always liked him  (ahem)

written like a fan and to be fair a number of big players have remained chelsea fans after they left. gullit, Ballack, vialli and zola to name but a few

• Like 1

20 hours ago, exiledblue said:

https://twitter.com/Torres

Congrats Champions!!! Now let's fight for the FA Cup / Enhorabuena Campeones!!! Ahora a por la Copa @ChelseaFC #CFC #ChelseaChampions

Is he really one of us?

Many Liverpool fans will never forgive him over coming to us, I think he'd have said something similar if Liverpool were in our position too though. Let's hope we never ever find that out.