Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

3,516 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, exiledblue said:

written like a fan and to be fair a number of big players have remained chelsea fans after they left. gullit, Ballack, vialli and zola to name but a few

Melchiot, Schurrle, JFH, Ediur.......all got Blue blood. 

I love Ballack on instagram.  Proper Chels.

On 13 May 2017 at 8:31 PM, Mark Kelly said:

What none of these idiots or their idiot mates in the media realise is that supporting Chelsea is like being part of a special secret society of blessed individuals who got lucky . You've only got to see our away support in action , listen to the crowd in full voice at the Bridge or visit forums like this to get a flavour of it . They make out we've no history to belittle us but the support of our club has often been handed down through the generations , I will go to my grave knowing , I was a part of the best bunch of supporters in English football . When you leave you're still part of the family , like Torres who whilst here had a torrid time of it but was still cheered on like a conquering hero .

We are special , not one out of the bottle.

We chose well.

Yes. Torres is a great example. Lampard scoring against us likewise. JFH scoring against us another. The JM homecoming second time and the hiring of Rafa. We (well most) didn't change our mind about Rafa just because he won something for us. We still stuck to our guns because he quite clearly wasn't one of us. 

Our away support is only rivalled by Man U's away support imho. There's an awful long way down to Liverpools, Arsenals and Spurs away fans. 

The Bridge could be better but I blame all the tourists and the location. But our real fans are ****ing amazing. I had the absolute pleasure of watching nearly all our games live between 2008-2012. Time of my life I tell you. 

Petition started on Change.org by Liverpool fans because Michael Owen used "we" several times last night as a pundit commenting on the Europa League Final.

40C6FB3000000578-4540958-image-a-74_1495708581773.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Petition started on Change.org by Liverpool fans because Michael Owen used "we" several times last night as a pundit commenting on the Europa League Final.

40C6FB3000000578-4540958-image-a-74_1495708581773.jpg

Standing by Manchester then?

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Standing by Manchester then?

Never happy unless they're *offended*