Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

3,563 posts in this topic

Quote of the day: '"'Stevie G' was a very good player. People like him in Liverpool but he never did anything for his country. I am Mr El Hadji Diouf, Mr Senegal but he is Mr Liverpool and Senegal is bigger than Liverpool and he has to know that.""

Excellent. 

4 hours ago, blue moon said:

Quote of the day: '"'Stevie G' was a very good player. People like him in Liverpool but he never did anything for his country. I am Mr El Hadji Diouf, Mr Senegal but he is Mr Liverpool and Senegal is bigger than Liverpool and he has to know that.""

Excellent. 

Both piss poor, dangerous areas, wouldnt like to Mr of either of them

On 25/06/2017 at 9:56 AM, bert19 said:

Anyone see John Aldridge's "Van Dijk should go on strike at Southampton to force them to let him go to Liverpool" piece the other day?

He really is a cretin that man. Just take a brief moment and consider the righteous indignation if someone suggested a Liverpool player should do that to force a move...

remebr the fuss over Sterling wanting a cointract whioch refelected his value, not their balance sheet?

It is in their genes and they're taught at the breast that great mantra of  'self pity city' - be offended by everything, be ashamed of nothing. As is now made public, they didn't just 'tap up' the Stoke kid, but also falsified documents submitted to EPL. :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/exclusive-liverpool-accused-falsifying-document-heart-tapped/

8 hours ago, BlueWill said:

remebr the fuss over Sterling wanting a cointract whioch refelected his value, not their balance sheet?

It is in their genes and they're taught at the breast that great mantra of  'self pity city' - be offended by everything, be ashamed of nothing. As is now made public, they didn't just 'tap up' the Stoke kid, but also falsified documents submitted to EPL. :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/exclusive-liverpool-accused-falsifying-document-heart-tapped/

How is this not plastered all over the media? 

Imagine had that been us? 

God I hate Liverpool with every molecule and atom in my body. I wish them nothing but despair. 

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

God I hate Liverpool with every molecule and atom in my body. I wish them nothing but despair. 

When they tapped up Van Dyke the media actually tried to build a case against us too , which thankfully fizzled out.

I've not seen the Stoke story reported anywhere else.

It'd be 24/7 on SSN if it was us .

Their support has infiltrated every TV channel and media outlet in the UK promoting them as the Premier English club despite them never winning the league they play in.

I despise them.

"The Premier League has threatened to sue a 13-year-old schoolboy and his parents who blew the whistle on the Liverpool tapping-up scandal, the family claimed on Tuesday night." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/12/premier-league-accused-threatening-sue-liverpool-tapping-up/

Strong odour of BS somewhere in the north west ...but from whom does it originate?

30 minutes ago, blue moon said:

"The Premier League has threatened to sue a 13-year-old schoolboy and his parents who blew the whistle on the Liverpool tapping-up scandal, the family claimed on Tuesday night." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/12/premier-league-accused-threatening-sue-liverpool-tapping-up/

Strong odour of BS somewhere in the north west ...but from whom does it originate?

They've probably got an "inside" guy  there as was previously demonstrated by the "Dean Saunders , not that kind of bloke" fiasco.

Posted (edited)

I'm currently watching Spain thrash England 1-4 in the STAR SIZES .

England are basically an ego fest of ex Liverpool players , James , Gerrard , Murphy ,Owen, Heskey augmented by Merson and Phillip Neville . England are as you'd expect dreadful.

Special mention for Phillip Neville who amongst all the superstars on show is the only one who is exactly as good as he always was.

Absolutely , breathtakingly , tragically crap.

Edited by Mark Kelly

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 9:21 PM, Sleeping Dave said:

Heard of the Sun newspaper? Told truth and now the bin dippers turned the story the media are afraid ffs......

Always the victim...

Watch Solanke be touted as next big thing now...