Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

3,572 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fillerywhereru said:

Watch Solanke be touted as next big thing now...

The way Martin Tyler described the goal tells you everything about the pro Liverpool anti Chelsea bias he operates within.

I honestly thought he was orgasmic in his ecstasy , " That's why he left Chelsea to get a game , and Liverpool are grateful he did " or words to that effect .

No mention of wanting £30k per week which was apparently the real reason ( juni will know better than I )  

Once again there were a few seconds of "dead air" where I'm imagining his director read him the riot act before he came out with some conciliatory nonsense as a transparent sot to Chelsea.

Good luck to Solanke , he's behind Sturridge and Origi as it is , New Ian Rush or not.

1 person likes this

If you really wanted evidence of bias have a look at the challenge on Zaha which Sly Sports News described as "Zaha appeared to pick up a knock".

Comical. 

On 27/05/2016 at 4:01 PM, NoblyBobly said:

It will be the quickest KitKat devoured since 1984 on Clapham Junction station!

Totally off topic (Liverpool), but I saw this and thought of you ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40724692 - wasabi? Dear God

Liverpool absolutely destroying Bayern Munich in the Audi Cup.

BM pitiful when they almost looked like they could score at will against us.

Could it be 'their year'?

On 26/07/2017 at 0:36 PM, blue moon said:

Totally off topic (Liverpool), but I saw this and thought of you ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40724692 - wasabi? Dear God

Sweet baby Jesus is nothing sacred! I only just popped back into the site after 2 months sabbatical  and I'm greeted by that monstrosity....take it away now!! :( 

(what's been happening by the way?)

35 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Sweet baby Jesus is nothing sacred! I only just popped back into the site after 2 months sabbatical  and I'm greeted by that monstrosity....take it away now!! :( 

(what's been happening by the way?)

Well thank goodness you have popped back!  I've missed giggling at your posts.

Liverpool top the injury table with 8 already out. It's just a normal Klopp pre-season.

The headline made me laugh so much I never got around to reading the actual article, but no doubt just as delusional

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/solanke-liverpool-virgil-van-dijk-13462160