• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Holymoly   

Word is they've categorically turned down Barcelona's offer of over £100m for Coutinho. Wonder what we'd do, even today, if they offered that for Hazard?

On 2017-08-11 at 11:50 AM, Bob Singleton said:

The headline made me laugh so much I never got around to reading the actual article, but no doubt just as delusional

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/solanke-liverpool-virgil-van-dijk-13462160

I'd wait with the laughing bit for a while if I were you...

Holymoly   

I'm ashamed of each and every one of you. Almost 24 hours later and no reference to to the game at the Etihad.

Maybe you just can't  type for laughing...?

Ham   
31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I'm ashamed of each and every one of you. Almost 24 hours later and no reference to to the game at the Etihad.

The Ox had had a pretty unsuccessful couple of weeks on the pitch for club(s) and country eh?

0-4 for Arsenal v Liverpool.

0-5 for Liverpool v Citeh.

Poor display for England.

Did we dodge a bullet?

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

I think it might be their year.

It certainly made mine. As did this item from the Manchester Evening News:

"Greater Manchester Police mocked Liverpool after they were hammered 5-0 by City, joking on Twitter that officers were investigating reports that the eleven losing players had been assaulted. The tweet from GMP Middleton provoked much amusement among Blues supporters but it was removed following some criticism. The message was posted soon after City had trounced Liverpool at the Etihad stadium.

GMP Middleton tweeted: “We are deploying a number of officers to Eastlands to take 11 reports of assault due to the beating just handed out to Liverpool FC.”

The message was retweeted more than a thousand times by crowing City supporters.

gmp.jpg

One Manchester United supporter replied: “Would you able to send a rescue team to help Find Liverpool’s title hope?”

GMP Middleton responded: “As long as we find it before next August as next year will be their year.”

20 hours ago, Ham said:

The Ox had had a pretty unsuccessful couple of weeks on the pitch for club(s) and country eh?

0-4 for Arsenal v Liverpool.

0-5 for Liverpool v Citeh.

Poor display for England.

Did we dodge a bullet?

Definitely think we dodged a bullet. Ox wanted it easy, in a position he prefers, with teammates to make him feel comfortable and a manager to joke around with. He wasn't ready to sweat blood for the cause and to sacrifice himself as he would need to under Conte.  

55 minutes ago, A Blue Essien said:

Definitely think we dodged a bullet. Ox wanted it easy, in a position he prefers, with teammates to make him feel comfortable and a manager to joke around with. He wasn't ready to sweat blood for the cause and to sacrifice himself as he would need to under Conte.  

So he went to play for Klopp....