• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Recommended Posts

Holymoly   

Word is they've categorically turned down Barcelona's offer of over £100m for Coutinho. Wonder what we'd do, even today, if they offered that for Hazard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-08-11 at 11:50 AM, Bob Singleton said:

The headline made me laugh so much I never got around to reading the actual article, but no doubt just as delusional

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/solanke-liverpool-virgil-van-dijk-13462160

I'd wait with the laughing bit for a while if I were you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holymoly   

I'm ashamed of each and every one of you. Almost 24 hours later and no reference to to the game at the Etihad.

Maybe you just can't  type for laughing...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I'm ashamed of each and every one of you. Almost 24 hours later and no reference to to the game at the Etihad.

Maybe you just can't  type for laughing...?

The Ox had had a pretty unsuccessful couple of weeks on the pitch for club(s) and country eh?

0-4 for Arsenal v Liverpool.

0-5 for Liverpool v Citeh.

Poor display for England.

Did we dodge a bullet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

I'm ashamed of each and every one of you. Almost 24 hours later and no reference to to the game at the Etihad.

Maybe you just can't  type for laughing...?

I think it might be their year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It certainly made mine. As did this item from the Manchester Evening News:

"Greater Manchester Police mocked Liverpool after they were hammered 5-0 by City, joking on Twitter that officers were investigating reports that the eleven losing players had been assaulted. The tweet from GMP Middleton provoked much amusement among Blues supporters but it was removed following some criticism. The message was posted soon after City had trounced Liverpool at the Etihad stadium.

GMP Middleton tweeted: “We are deploying a number of officers to Eastlands to take 11 reports of assault due to the beating just handed out to Liverpool FC.”

The message was retweeted more than a thousand times by crowing City supporters.

gmp.jpg

One Manchester United supporter replied: “Would you able to send a rescue team to help Find Liverpool’s title hope?”

GMP Middleton responded: “As long as we find it before next August as next year will be their year.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ham said:

The Ox had had a pretty unsuccessful couple of weeks on the pitch for club(s) and country eh?

0-4 for Arsenal v Liverpool.

0-5 for Liverpool v Citeh.

Poor display for England.

Did we dodge a bullet?

Definitely think we dodged a bullet. Ox wanted it easy, in a position he prefers, with teammates to make him feel comfortable and a manager to joke around with. He wasn't ready to sweat blood for the cause and to sacrifice himself as he would need to under Conte.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, A Blue Essien said:

Definitely think we dodged a bullet. Ox wanted it easy, in a position he prefers, with teammates to make him feel comfortable and a manager to joke around with. He wasn't ready to sweat blood for the cause and to sacrifice himself as he would need to under Conte.  

So he went to play for Klopp....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now