• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Not one bit. They have basically spent double the market value for VVD. Madness. 

Based on the bin dippers valuation of a player how much is Christensen worth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Based on the bin dippers valuation of a player how much is Christensen worth?

in my opinion, Christienen could easily play for City, Barca, Real, PSG etc.... if VVD is worth 75m (he isn't) then I would say AC is a 100m player. adding 1/3 on to the VVD value seems about right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ham said:

Cahill has really improved in the past couple of months both defensively and going forward. It's a shame very few have noticed. Very impressed by him. 

I don't think Cahill was ever poor, just one of those created weaknesses designed to support other arguments.  
More to do with Christensen being a regular now, thee is no need to create a place for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think Cahill was ever poor, just one of those created weaknesses designed to support other arguments.  
More to do with Christensen being a regular now, thee is no need to create a place for him.

I also have never had a problem with Cahill, James pops up twice a year and spouts nonsense but I am happy with Cahill as club captain also if he doesnt play every game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At risk of being wildly pedantic, isn’t the subject supoposed to be “taking the piss out of Liverpool” rather than judging Cahill against Liverpool’s Southampton imports - of whom there are enough to qualify for some sort of bulk purchase reward?

941F3380-08E9-46E2-834D-A1E9FEB77BBD.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, blue moon said:

At risk of being wildly pedantic, isn’t the subject supoposed to be “taking the piss out of Liverpool” rather than judging Cahill against Liverpool’s Southampton imports - of whom there are enough to qualify for some sort of bulk purchase reward?

941F3380-08E9-46E2-834D-A1E9FEB77BBD.jpeg

well done, you are right and its not gone unnoticed the amount of money LFC has given Soton for players with no history of winning anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Jamie Carragher sacked from Sky TV for spitting at United fans??? WTF!!

It's even worse , he took some of the spotlight from the death of the incomparable Ken Dodd , bonafide comedy genius .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now